To Your Mighty Pen
Like my journey, Few Miles
Stay connected via Twitter
Networked Blogs or via FB
From the Author's desk: Simran
Thank you for visiting Few Miles. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for Advertisements, Sponsors, Book Reviews, Product Reviews, Website Reviews, Giveaways, Contests and for feedback about my writing. Or fill the form online or write to me anonymously here. Be an inspiration to Someone is Special. Throw a challenge to me. I shall write it for you. I strongly feel either a bag of stones or a spoonful of appraising words would help a writer to grow better. So please take a minute or two to leave your footprints. Sincere thanks to you.
"முகமறியா நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களே எனக்கு படிகற்கள்"
Hi There! Welcome to my romantic paradise!
I’m Saravana Kumar Murugan (Sarav), a technical lead by profession, a writer by passion and a photographer by choice. I write under a pen name Someone is Special, as my pen name is a sweet dedication to a dream angel. I am born in this world to express my dreams, I do so as poems and prose. I do prefer poetry as it helps me to rhyme what I love to, and attain peace.
This blog is a reflection of my obsession with romance, writing, photography and sharing my life (sometimes) in a meaningful and beautiful way. Stay around.
♥ Subscribe to my feeds ♥
♥ dedicated to...♥
Today…I am living amongst human-machines yet dreaming and penning verses as a sweet dedication to my dream angel... Someone is Special..¸.•*´¨`♥
♥ Sweethearts visited us ♥
LATEST RECIPE GUIDES
A pink coloured rectangular box. The walls are Princeton orange or Flame orange. The floor has alternate squares of black and white like che...
- Day 38 ♥ Happiness is performing Puja
- Day 37 ♥ Happiness is eating sweets
- Day 36 ♥ Happiness is celebrating Diwali with fami...
- Day 35 ♥ Happiness is clicking selfies while stuck...
- Day 34 ♥ Happiness is wearing ethnic wear.
- Day 33 ♥ Happiness is getting a new hairstyle.
- Day 32 ♥ Happiness is receiving compliment for the...
- Day 31 ♥ Happiness is receiving a parcel from UK
- Day 30 ♥ Happiness is talking with friends on Skyp...
- Day 29 ♥ Happiness is having food at a Kerala Rest...
- To Your Mighty Pen
- Day 28 ♥ Happiness is Reading Books on Leadership ...
- Day 27 ♥ Happiness is Celebrating Blog Birthday!
- Day 26 ♥ Happiness is Love Anniversary!
- Day 25 ♥ Happiness is smiling even in the worst si...
- Day 24 ♥ Happiness is an exclusive invite!
- Day 23 ♥ Happiness is shopping with wife and mom!
- Day 22 ♥ Happiness is watching a movie!
- Day 21 ♥ Happiness is amazon prime membership.
- Day 20 ♥ Happiness is plotting a storyline for the...
- Day 19 ♥ Happiness is owning a JIO SIM.
- Day 18 ♥ Happiness is having food at your favorite...
- Day 17 ♥ Happiness is taking bath in a well.
- Day 16 ♥ Happiness is travelling in a local train....
- Day 15 ♥ Happiness is Shopping in Weekend Sandhai ...
- Day 14 ♥ Happiness is an unexpected compliment
- Day 13 ♥ Happiness is Home Sweet Home
- Day 12 ♥ Happiness is Reading a New Book!
- Day 11 ♥ Happiness is a Pout, a Selfie.
- Day 10 ♥ Happiness is being appreciated by an unkn...
- Day 9 ♥ Happiness is window shopping.
- Day 8 ♥ Happiness is visiting historic temples.
- ▼ October (32)
- ► 2015 (48)
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (90)
- ► 2011 (135)
- ► 2010 (137)
- 160 Characters
- Bloggers Social Responsibility
- Book Reviews
- Butterfly Cinquain
- Child Sexual Abuse Awareness
- Double Etheree
- Flash 55
- Flash Fiction
- Free Verse
- From My Heart
- Greeting Card
- Guest Post
- Hindi Poems
- Real Life Stories
- Short Story
- Stop Crime Against Women
- Tamil Poems
- Website Review
காலத்தால் அழியாத நட்பு அது நம் உயிர் நட்பு பள்ளி பருவத்தில் மலர்ந்தது நம் வார்த்தைகளில் தவழ்ந்தது வாழ்க்கையை உணர்ந்த நாட்கள பின்பு நம் ...
‘ Who is this Bodhidharma? ’ If you ask this question to anyone in India then the answer from most of them would be "Never heard of th...
Yay! This post won the BLOGJUNTA's 'THE GREAT DEBATERS' Contest, Check out the results here . Thanks for all the sweet hearts wh...
Disclaimer: All the posts filed under the category FICTION are a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitious. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.