Black is beautiful. There are more than a dozen of black things, I find mesmerizing. Right from a black moonless night, to the most beautiful pair of black eyes, the long black hair of a girl, a poem written using black ink, a bright black rose, a shining black suit, black shoes, a long black hat, the black belt, a sparkling black diamond, a black bungalow, a long black Limousine, a percussive large black piano, a foot long black smartphone, an ultra HD curved TV, a black laptop, a black in-ear earphones, a black panther, a black spider, a black snake, and a black cat. Black is mesmerizing. Isn’t it?
Being a lover of poems, I could recall a cute poem titled “And you calling me colored?" written by an African kid, nominated by the UN as the best poem for 2006.
When I born, I black
When I grow up, I black
When I go in Sun, I black
When I scared, I black
When I sick, I black
And when I die, I still black
And you white fellow
When you born, you pink
When you grow up, you white
When you go in sun, you red
When you cold, you blue
When you scared, you yellow
When you sick, you green
And when you die, you grey
And you calling me colored?
Black is meaningful. Isn’t it?..¸.•*´¨`♥
Many a times, I find myself waking up from dream breathing the mysterious air, still finding it interesting. I thought was it Deja-vu and wrote about it. Black is the colour of mystery. Isn’t it?
The list goes on…Black is everywhere; we’ve reasons to love it. BlogAdda asked me to list out 5 black things I desire and why? Keeping in mind that I’m a techie and loves new tech products, here is my list…
- Black iPad Air: I’m a big fan of Apple products. Right from the colourful, clip-and-go iPod Shuffle, to the slimmest sleekest lightest iPad Air, to the meticulously precisely crafted iPhone, to the powerful stunning MacBook Pro, I love them all. Out of all the Apple products, I like iPad Air a lot because it is a simple, sleek and powerful gadget. I wish to buy one, if not by tomorrow, at least by the start of next year. By that time, I hope I can save money I require to buy an iPad Air.
- Black Samsung Curved UHD TV: I, as, a cricket lover, a football fan, a movie mad, was mesmerized by this black beauty, when I entered the TV section in Media Market. My reaction was…”Uff…what a black beauty she is!” I stood along with my wife before the TV for almost half-an-hour, mesmerized by the viewing experience; quickly, I walked to the store-in-charge and enquired the details of the TV. “What…? Only 5xxx…? Mmm… Oh… Okay, no…I’m planning to buy, but…after a couple of…” I smiled. He smiled. I left the place with a long face complaining the cost is too high to my wife, but back in my mind, I added it to the long list of my wish list.
- Black Kindle Fire HD 8.9” Tablet: Reading is my passion. In fact, I prefer eBooks instead of hardbound. EBooks makes reading easy and interesting and with Kindle Fire, I’m sure the experience will be enthralling, but my hard luck, I still use the Amazon Kindle app in my only prized possession “Samsung Galaxy Note” brought three years ago.
- Dream Bungalow: Right from the age of twelve, I dreamt of building a Bungalow for my parents. A black and white rectangular box. The walls to be painted black and white, the floor should have alternate squares of black and white like the chessboard, staircase made of wood, cupboards of all sizes wherever required, three master bedrooms with attached toilets, wooden beds with cushion mattress, wardrobe with attached dressing table and with automated controls to the entire house, one big kitchen housing all the cutleries it could and the best of the best machineries, mirrors, wall hangings, a dozen of stuffed animals, teddy bears, Barbie dolls, Sachin Tendulkar posters, Wordsworth poems and much more… And to make this dream come true, till date, Housing Loan is one section I view on all banking websites, but nothing seems to help so far. But for sure, one day, I will build a Bungalow of my dream and make my parents happy.
- And finally the black hole…if this becomes true, then I would place this black hole in front of my monitor, call my mom on Skype, put my head inside and eat my favourite cuisines. I really really really miss my mom's food a lot. And will happily spend at least an hour with all my family members and relatives. And not to forget, Vidhya can eat pickles of her choice. She really misses eating Indian pickles in this alien land.