She may be a two-year-old girl or a thirty-year-old woman, but if she is a Dalit girl, then she can be raped in Haryana. She can be raped in a field on late nights or in the godown on an afternoon or even in her own house at gunpoint on a mournful morning. No one is ready to register a complaint, even if the victim registers a complaint, nothing could stop those rapists, and the rape count goes up steadily.
I find it hard to read it on a newspaper. How hard it is to be in that position?
1. Young Couple tried to kill themselves after she (25-year-old) was gang-raped by five men in Haryana
2. A 14-year-old girl (a student of class VII) was allegedly raped by a youth at her house in Haryana
3. 2-year-old girl was allegedly raped in Haryana
4. 13-year-old girl (a student of class VI) gang-raped by nine men in Haryana
5. 5-year-old girl raped in a field in Haryana
6. 19-year-old girl, Law student gang-raped by four youths in SUV for 24 hours, then thrown outside college in Haryana
7. 17-year-old girl gang-raped by four people for nine consecutive days in Haryana
8. A teenage girl (a class 12 student) was gang-raped by 12 men in Haryana
9. A Dalit woman has been gang-raped by 7 men in her home at gunpoint in Haryana
10. A teenage girl (a class 11 student) was gang-raped by four men in Haryana
11. A newly-married woman has been gang-raped by four men in Haryana
12. A 16-year-old Dalit girl committed suicide today after she was allegedly gang-raped by 2 men in Haryana
13. The horror of rape continues unabated in Haryana. A woman was allegedly raped in Mathepur village in Haryana, when she went to the fields to collect fodder.
14. A 20-year-old was raped by her employer
15. Another minor girl raped in Haryana, 15th case in a month
16. 6-year-old lured with chocolate and raped in Gurgaon
I do not wish to list the other three headlines because I’ve a heart and it is already shedding blood.
Can someone say how painful it is to know that a 2-year-old baby was raped? A 2-year-old? Did she at least know what is meant by that?
A 13-year-old was gang-raped by nine men. Nine men taking turns on a 13-year-old kid? How painful it would be? What to do to stop this crime against women? Cut those men off? Yes, we can.
A 17-year-old girl was gang-raped by four people for nine consecutive days. Can you imagine being raped for nine consecutive days? Nine days? Can you imagine how painful it is to be in that position? Tears rolls down my cheeks when I type this. What do to in this case? Behead them? Yes, we can.
A 19-year-old was gang-raped by four men for 24 hours. Can you imagine being raped for 24 hours continuously? Was she a living being or a waxed woman? Are they really human beings? Fuck off!
Day by day, things get worse and the State Government says, “Marry them ASAP, to stop them being a victim.” Is it a solution to this problem? How it can make a woman rape-proof, if even married women are being raped? The Central Government calls it conspiracy to malign Government. Are they really worried about these women or about their Government?
I wonder if we really live in the country in which Mahatma Gandhi was born. He said, “We attain the real freedom only when a lonely women can walk freely anywhere in our country during mid-night”
I could not even laugh considering it as a joke. My heart pains to know that girls cannot even step out of their house, and then there is no point of thinking of the above quote or about Freedom India.
What is the punishment given to a rapist in India? You can read it here. http://mynation.net/rapelaw.htm
I cannot write a word more about this issue, but I can suggest a solution.
What can be done?
None other than a Commando Operation, to shoot the rapist at first sight itself without questioning or arguing with them, if the victim could identify them. And if human rights commission raises a question against this action, then the answer should be, they are not at all humans, they are not even animals, because animals are better than humans are; they are fucking rapists, and they have crushed the dreams of a future achievers. Those victims can be future Vijay Lakshmi Pandit’s, Indira Gandhi’s, Kiran Bedi’s, PT Usha’s, Kalpana Chawla’s, Marry Kom’s, Saina Nehwal’s, or they may be an achiever on their own. Now they cannot even show their faces itself, and a few had left this awful world.
Listen, what she wears to work or to when she goes to school does not matter. What time she goes out to her friends place or return collecting fodder is not an invitation to rape her. She may or may not be with a male company, but that does not mean she is ready to be raped; it is her body and no men are not allowed to touch it without her permission whoever you are – friend, acquaintance, lover or husband.
Let’s speak out, let’s join hands to stop the crime against women and for amending the law to provide for much stricter punishment, may be capital punishment for rape, sexual molestation and for lip service, because a rapist deserves no sympathy and must be given deterrent punishment.
And I wonder if I can have my breakfast without reading news about rape… Keeping my fingers crossed… I’m submitting this post as a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda, wishing hoping that the big Indian Blogger crowd might read and starts acting to stop crime against women.
Support the cause? Promote on IndiBlogger, Share & Like on Facebook, Pin on Pinterest, Plus or Shareon Google or Tweet using the button here.. Do support! Thanks in advance!