Thanks Jingle, for tagging me to this wonderful tag...
1. Why did you start blogging?
Well, a question that I love to answer, “I started blogging as writing is my passion and I felt blogging is a stage for me to explore” Until now, I had penned down 27 different love stories out of 73 posts, and I love to pen down more... I love to make many friends and I already have many lovable friends in blogosphere.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world with no restriction of costs, where would it be and why?
My Mom’s Womb, The place that I was blessed to live in for 10 beautiful months...
3. Did you have a teacher in school that had a great influence on your life? If so, what?
My Mathematics Sir... I thought someday I should become a genius like him in Mathematics but I couldn't but learnt how to express things in life.
4. If you could spend the day with a famous person, who would it, be, and what would you do?
I love to spend my day with Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar, reason is simple, and I am mad fan of him.
5. Toilet paper – over or under?
6. Name one thing in your life that you would do over if possible.
I would love to write my 12 Standard Mathematics Public Exam. Reason: First time in life, I missed centum in Mathematics
7. Tell about your pets – if any.
I love cats and dogs...
My Pets Name:
Cat – Jessie... Dog - Mittu
8. Do you live in a small town or a large town?
I love the environment of little town but right from day 1 of my birth, I am staying in buzzing cities... I hate this...
I am not tagging anyone here but I would Love if someone takes the tag by thyself and enjoy the fun. I am passing this award to those who take up this tag by leaving a comment here.