Happiness is receiving compliment for the beard. In my eight years of IT life, there has been many ...
Happiness is talking with friends on Skype. I am very happy. From Germany to Bangalore, talking on ...
Happiness is having food at a Kerala Restaurant! Eating fish is not my cup of tea. It is because of...
Happiness is Reading Books on Leadership! Writing Fiction is an art. Reading Fiction is Real Happin...
Hi There! Welcome to my romantic paradise!
I’m Saravana Kumar Murugan (Sarav), a technical lead by profession, a writer by passion and a photographer by choice. I write under a pen name Someone is Special, as my pen name is a sweet dedication to a dream angel. I am born in this world to express my dreams, I do so as poems and prose. I do prefer poetry as it helps me to rhyme what I love to, and attain peace.
This blog is a reflection of my obsession with romance, writing, photography and sharing my life (sometimes) in a meaningful and beautiful way. Stay around.
♥ Subscribe to my feeds ♥
♥ dedicated to...♥
Today…I am living amongst human-machines yet dreaming and penning verses as a sweet dedication to my dream angel... Someone is Special..¸.•*´¨`♥
♥ Sweethearts visited us ♥
LATEST RECIPE GUIDES
A pink coloured rectangular box. The walls are Princeton orange or Flame orange. The floor has alternate squares of black and white like che...
- Day 32 ♥ Happiness is receiving compliment for the...
- Day 31 ♥ Happiness is receiving a parcel from UK
- Day 30 ♥ Happiness is talking with friends on Skyp...
- Day 29 ♥ Happiness is having food at a Kerala Rest...
- To Your Mighty Pen
- Day 28 ♥ Happiness is Reading Books on Leadership ...
- Day 27 ♥ Happiness is Celebrating Blog Birthday!
- Day 26 ♥ Happiness is Love Anniversary!
- Day 25 ♥ Happiness is smiling even in the worst si...
- Day 24 ♥ Happiness is an exclusive invite!
- Day 23 ♥ Happiness is shopping with wife and mom!
- Day 22 ♥ Happiness is watching a movie!
- Day 21 ♥ Happiness is amazon prime membership.
- Day 20 ♥ Happiness is plotting a storyline for the...
- Day 19 ♥ Happiness is owning a JIO SIM.
- Day 18 ♥ Happiness is having food at your favorite...
- Day 17 ♥ Happiness is taking bath in a well.
- Day 16 ♥ Happiness is travelling in a local train....
- Day 15 ♥ Happiness is Shopping in Weekend Sandhai ...
- Day 14 ♥ Happiness is an unexpected compliment
- Day 13 ♥ Happiness is Home Sweet Home
- Day 12 ♥ Happiness is Reading a New Book!
- Day 11 ♥ Happiness is a Pout, a Selfie.
- Day 10 ♥ Happiness is being appreciated by an unkn...
- Day 9 ♥ Happiness is window shopping.
- Day 8 ♥ Happiness is visiting historic temples.
- ▼ October (26)
- ► 2015 (48)
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (90)
- ► 2011 (135)
- ► 2010 (137)
Disclaimer: All the posts filed under the category FICTION are a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitious. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.